Deus II V1.10..my Second Custom Program.

Ogliuga

I have done lot of tests on very hot soil with very thin and little targets. D2 is performing very well..even more so with helmet size targets..

I would think that a hot rock is not going to mask an object twice its size or larger. Now if there are hot boulders there, then maybe it's best to hunt elswhere. 😉

El 6/11/2023 a las 15:49, Ogliuga dijo:

34AB1E71-8DDF-44A8-86EE-E766773A7894.thumb.jpeg.ccd266a8c87602ea2b875689f0eba377.jpegHice una prueba de vídeo con mi segundo programa personalizado. Tal vez alguien recuerde el Focus1 basado en el programa 2, en Pitch. Este se basa en el programa 12, beach sens. Su nombre es "Focus 2T". Es con 2 tonos y el primer salto de tono en 9. Rechazo magnético, filtro de audio 5, sensibilidad 95 y reactividad 1-1.5. Es un buen resultado porque ese suelo es hematita y ese objetivo es un conductor muy bajo. La bobina es de 11". 13" no pudo detectar el objetivo, así que haré otra prueba con 11", 9" y 13".

Ciao Ogliuga and hello to everybody,

only tell you that I tested your program in a special place for relic prospection with a very high salt mineral level and was incredible...

By my self I tested before some Bech program with small modification on this places but without the greats targets that your program had.

I only change  your setting for high tones

thanks

3 hours ago, vicente said:

Ciao Ogliuga and hello to everybody,

only tell you that I tested your program in a special place for relic prospection with a very high salt mineral level and was incredible...

By my self I tested before some Bech program with small modification on this places but without the greats targets that your program had.

I only change  your setting for high tones

thanks

Hello Vicente! I’m very happy about your result. Thank you very very Much for your answer! 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, Ogliuga said:

Hello Vicente! I’m very happy about your result. Thank you very very Much for your answer! 👍

after test and run in diferents places (very old settlements all of them ) y can confirm the important "revenues" using your program.

On ly one question, under why reasons do you choose the 12 stock program and not other ""beach"" programs present on the DEUS II?

gracias una vez mas desde España.

Hello Vicente! Because I knew that prog. 12 is nice also in mineralized soils. Infortunately I can’t set D2 with “magnetic accept” otherwise it would be much deeper than “magnetic reject”...

Yes Chase: with magnetic accept isn’t possible to ground balance the detector. Very unstable  machine and too many false signals. Here mineralization is really strong, soils are full of iron oxides. It’s a shame I can’t set magnetic accept and that’s why I’ve worked on another custom program I’ll share here..

On 9/4/2023 at 9:35 AM, Ogliuga said:

I have done lot of tests on very hot soil with very thin and little targets. D2 is performing very well..even more so with helmet size targets..

what do you think about Relic Striker in performance compared to Deus 2 in mineralized grounds?

Relic Striker is a powerful 1 tone analog: in mineralized soils is deep but isn’t sensitive on small targets, on low conductive targets because of its low frequency. I love single tones like Blisstool V6 and Relic Striker but, especially in hot soils, you can’t do without the multifrequency. So, D2 of course.