Nox 900 Finds 07-07-23 And 08-07-23

These two hunts aren't the first i have used the 900 but are the for July.

On Friday 7th i went to the beach alone and searched between the tides and i the water. I started at around 5.45am and stayed till after 10am.

My finds for that hunt were £5.47p , a Silver chain , a Silver ring and 2 junk rings. 

On Saturday 8th i went with a mate and started a lot further alone the beach we started at 9pm and after a while my mate gave up due to the finds rate being pretty poor. Thats due to cashless. 

As i had to carry on to get to the bus stop for home i started to search between the tide marks again and this time i came up trumps. I had a number 56 i think it was and around 4 inches down i found a 5.6g 9k Gold ring . I phoned my mate and i think he may have regretted leaving early. After that i carried on a few feet and about 12 feet from the last target i got a number 32 on the screen and again after digging down about 4 or 5 inches i found another Gold ring which is 2.6g of 9k.

Other finds for the evening were £9.20p and a foreign coin and a junk chain. 

I find the 900 quite a good machine. Far better than the 800 . My next hunt will be next weekend , not sure which machine , maybe the Legend or maybe the E.Trac. My Terra Pro is in its box for now. Thats done alright so far after finding a 22k Gold ring last Month. Might be the E.Trac's turn if the weather stays dry.

32) £9.20p PLUS 9K 5.6G AND 9K 2.6G GOLD RINGS FOUND 08-07-23  EQ. 9.JPG

31) £5.47p PLUS SILVERS FOUND 07-07-23  EQ. 9.JPG

Persistence has rewarded you well.

Those 2 are the wedding band and eternity rings. There is 1 missing. Back there on Tuesday night.

Not recent losses as in hard tops.

Congratulations, what a joy your persistence must have given you.

It costs me more than two hours, I can continue for a while longer but I'm already out of concentration and the results drop drastically.

That high ID for the large gold ring is because of the combined metal that has been used. If it is yellow gold it will take a lot of silver, if it is pink copper; and palladium or nickel for white gold. Size and weight also matter.

It's a nice piece!

I see that it is common in the UK. In Spain you don't see much, I usually get 14-18k.

Come south...

😁