Silver In The Scoop

Great ring find! That one doesn't look all that fresh, but if it says 925 and not sterling it is post 50s anyway. 👍

And yet another return, you two are on a roll. Congrats on the ring, 63 coins is great, kinda like the arrowhead pendant - surprised it's not silver too. 🤔

• Like 3

Good on you!🏆

Another great return, and some decent finds! Can't ask for a much better day, other than gold and diamonds, and a bit cooler temps! 🍀👍👍

• Like 3

F350 — yea the ring I think is older.   Looks like something off of ‘silvertribe’ website.  Which is great site to look up that type of ring finds.  Might have just found something close to it on Etsy.  Doesn’t matter as long as my wife is happy 😃 with her new ring.  The  arrow pendant was neat shame it wasn’t silver too like you said.  

Troughs aren’t too pronounced right now so we have to take what we can get.  Summer sand pattern.  Just happy to find them when I can.  Sure is nice wading though.  Probably going to try some remote beaches coming up to see conditions.

• Like 3

RV — I need to up my game before everyone comes back for the winter detecting extravaganza!  😆 

• Haha 2

Nice haul and congrats on the silver ring, well done!

Stay cool in the surf but be careful. My last trip to Melbourne I found a 9 foot Hammerhead on the beach. That changed my mind about getting in the water that day. 🦈

• Like 3

Very nice. You would get spoiled real quick with the surf conditions on my side of the state. Usually no waves in the summer, just "ripples". Clear water because of no surf where you can count your toes chest deep. We have had a west wind lately which churned it up a bit so I had to hit the dry after my non-waterproof ML-105 headphones got smacked a couple times yesterday. I'm spoiled.

• Like 2

TampaBayBrad —  yea it’s mystery digging over here in the surf it would be nice to see my feat.   That only happens once in a while.  Sorry I have been praying for west wind blame me.  As you know it helps knock the waves down over here.  Few guys I know head over your way every couple of weeks to detect as well as Miami (Cha Ching jewelry Capitol).  Funny the other day I had my D2 wireless headphones on wading instead of my bone conductors or my water proof wired headphones (I know better) in the chest deep water.  Good thing I didn’t lose them.  I promise I will start praying for strong nor’easters in a few months to loosen up the Spanish stuff over here 😂 

CPT — sorry you ran into my EX the 9 ft hammerhead 😛 darn creature likes finding and taking  💴 💰 too!

• Like 1