What Program Underwater?

The_Stalker

On a North Carolina, South Carolina or Florida beach in the water, what is the best program and the best coil to use for the Deus 2?  Can you get away with using Beach Sensitive with a small coil or are you better off with a large coil in the Dive Program?  I would like to compare the Deus 2 and the Tarsacci in the water and would greatly appreciate any tips or settings on the Deus 2.  Thank you in advance for sharing.  

With 1.1 i get a ton of chirping if im not in dive mode underwater in salt. Beach p is tolerable but the others arent. 1.1 really made the machine less stable in salt altogether. Id run the 9 inch coil. The 11x13 is really hard to move underwater and that's with a carbon fiber shaft. Without the carbon fiber shaft the 13 is virtually useless beyond a few inches of water

Suggest Dive program and 9 inch coil which is easier to manipulate in water if totally submerged.  Adjust settings to the environment and go for it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

After many attempts, I have come to the conclusion that the only way to use in immersion without annoyance and audio noise is to use pitch tone, in addition to various modifications on maximum frequency and reactivity to perform decently.

(P11 and P12 as a base from scratch)

• Like 1