Is Nobody Using A Profind 40?

I've used mine in the field and yes I like it. A lot! I didn't have any full batteries left at that point if the day so I could film it. I am planning to film live digs using it. That will be some time soon 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 11:13 AM, phrunt said:

I think people have been scared off by the 35, and rightly so, I still often wake up in sweats after nightmares in the middle of the night over my experience with it.   Combine that with Minelab's recent history of poor quality and it doesn't seem a good option.

Hopefully someone has marbles made out of titanium and is willing to give one a shot, as on paper and if true they've fixed the various issues the 35 had then it would be a good pinpointer.

They need to do a trade in program for the 35 owners, if they gave me a 25% discount if I handed in my 35, I'd take it. (I'm shooting for the stars there, they could drive me down to 5%)

Then they could put all the gathered up 35's in a big pile and burn them and put the video on YouTube, it would go viral, their most watched video. 

i just bought one ide tell ya what i think but i dont wana get kicked off the forum other then to save your money and buy a 100.00 nokta 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, carl c said:

i just bought one ide tell ya what i think but i dont wana get kicked off the forum other then to save your money and buy a 100.00 nokta 

i may have got a bad one this is only the second pinpointer ive used i know nothing techy about pinpointers didnt know they were my first was the nokta would pick up a quarter about 4-5 inches air test....this new 40  i got pick up a quarter about 2 inches,,,maybe i better read the instructions i had no idea a pinpointer had settings other then on off and sensitivity