Thoughts On The 13x11 Coil?

MFF18B

4 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

so I'm sold! 😎

You won't regret it, Cap'n. 🥳 

I also hope @MFF18B gets one!

F350,

My girlfriend claims that I have FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), so yes I am going to order one, lol.  I keep trying to talk myself out of it but I'm failing miserably.  I picked up a second remote and 9 inch coil for a super good price so this will allow me to use the 9 and 13 inch coils on my Steves's carbon shaft machine and will let her use a 9 and my original 11 on the second machine I set up for her.  Appreciate all the help from everyone.  

43 minutes ago, MFF18B said:

F350,

My girlfriend claims that I have FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), so yes I am going to order one, lol.  I keep trying to talk myself out of it but I'm failing miserably.  I picked up a second remote and 9 inch coil for a super good price so this will allow me to use the 9 and 13 inch coils on my Steves's carbon shaft machine and will let her use a 9 and my original 11 on the second machine I set up for her.  Appreciate all the help from everyone.  

That. Is. Awesome. 👍🥳

You're lucky to be able to get a good deal on XP stuff, many are coming over to the dark side these days... 😎

16 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Dang 350 although I doubt that you are an official frontman/broker for XP but you're turning out to be their best promoter and salesman for the 13 coil. Depending on how well I do at this weekends bottle show I will be ordering one and possibly one of Steves shaft systems for the upcoming fall and winter relic season.Hopefully XP is watching and will compensate you with a free demo small coil soon?

6 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Dang 350 although I doubt that you are an official frontman/broker for XP but you're turning out to be their best promoter and salesman for the 13 coil. Depending on how well I do at this weekends bottle show I will be ordering one and possibly one of Steves shaft systems for the upcoming fall and winter relic season.Hopefully XP is watching and will compensate you with a free demo small coil soon?

Thanks Doc, I'm definitely not a shill for XP, but hey, if they want me to be I'm in. 🤣 I'm certainly not one of the more accomplished detectorists on this forum, but I do get out a lot and try crazy stuff.

I've been seeing an uptick in members getting the 13x11", and also see quite a bit of surprise and happiness with it. If I'm responsible for that it works for me. 🙂

I like the pace you can walk and the speed you can swing the coil. The D2 is way faster than any of my other stuff (admittedly not much stuff) to acquire a target and report it correctly, V1.1 was a good update and IMHO V2 is even better, I'm sure they didn't list everything they did in the changelog. 🤔 once the WS-6 gets V2 Special you really can't tell it from the remote if programmed the same, where in the past there were settings missing.

SteveG's D2 offering is outstanding, I have two of his detector rods and 2 scoop handles. I have listed some things that could be improved but have no idea how he would do it. It's the perfect compliment to the 13. Do get some spare bolts tho, and keep them with ya. 😏

was one of the first to get the 13, but that's because I put my name on a waiting list early with Serious Detecting, like 5 minutes after they posted it. 😁 I hope I'm as lucky with the shorter elliptical. 🍀 I wouldn't kick it out of bed if it were a 12x5 either. 🤣

On 10/3/2023 at 5:57 PM, F350Platinum said:

F350,

It’s official, I ordered one so we shall see.  Now I just need to figure out your Hoover program to see how that works in my dirt.  

And yet another one bites the dust! I will be dropping the hammer Monday morning.Thanks for helping me make up my mind XP 13X11 Platinum!😂

1 hour ago, MFF18B said:

F350,

It’s official, I ordered one so we shall see.  Now I just need to figure out your Hoover program to see how that works in my dirt.  

49 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

And yet another one bites the dust! I will be dropping the hammer Monday morning.Thanks for helping me make up my mind XP 13X11 Platinum!😂

Heh, I PM'ed you the Hoover MFF...

Luckily neither of y'all are near me if you don't like it 😬

But I'm sure you will. 🙂

38 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Heh, I PM'ed you the Hoover MFF...

Luckily neither of y'all are near me if you don't like it 😬

But I'm sure you will. 🙂

No Worries there....All that we need here is a little rain and frost to loosen up the ground and kill off the bumper crop of weeds and grasses.Please do send me your program 350 I am always open to learning and trying new and innovative things thanks in advance!