New Aussie green camo Covers for the:

AXIOM
Xterra Pro
Manticore
Gold Monster
GPX6000
Equinox 700/900
Qwipple Bungees
Soft Cowhide leather Nugget Coin Pouches 3.5 X 5.5 approx.  

1200 lbs of merchandise and my back is killing me.  My wife and I and a helper spent three days unpacking, repackaging and labeling everything.

Thank you for your patience.  Backorders are on the way.

Doc

2023-10-06 09.50.11.jpg

2023-10-05 12.15.21.jpg

2023-06-02 13.24.39.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

Looks like about a weeks worth of work for you on that trailer, and I hope the rest of your order gets to you real soon.

Just kidding and I know how long items from Australia takes to get here, I ordered some knitting yarn for grandmother a few years ago and thought it would never show up.

Okay I will let you get back to work now.

I see they're made in China, I don't blame you, it makes complete sense price wise and made to your specifications they should be good solid products.

I wish they were sold in NZ at our local dealers, you design plenty of good stuff.

Fitting topic :) "On A Slow Boat to China" is a popular song by Frank Loesser, published in 1948.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the back-story, Doc, we are all people regardless of where we happen to be born, and good people are born everywhere, and good products come from everywhere, bad products and people come from everywhere too, you've clearly found a great place to manufacturer your stuff and they obviously do a good job of it as I've only seen positive reviews from your customers.  

I think it's great you've found a way to bring good products at good prices to your customers, well done and thanks for putting the effort in to do so, where would they be without you?  

The sooner people work out that we are all the same, regardless of where we come from the better.  All countries have good and bad people, it's pretty simple really.

Thanks Doc, I appreciate your honesty and am very supportive of your position on this on a people side of it, nothing political, but just everyday people doing their thing which are the people making your stuff.

I hope someday you can broaden your product reach into the Asia-Pacific region which includes Nz/Australia, I'd be a customer.

Very few products are made entirely in their country of origin, most assembled somewhere from components made somewhere else., some packaged somewhere to say they come from somewhere but entirely made elsewhere. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked