Just Ordered The New Quest X Pointer Max With The Magic Holster!

It has iron discrimination and the holster will turn the pointer off when inserted, and on when removed. Very affordable price. Will post my results later. Thanks, George.

• Like 7
  • Oh my! 1

• The title was changed to Just Ordered The New Quest X Pointer Max With The Magic Holster!

19 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

It has iron discrimination and the holster will turn the pointer off when inserted, and on when removed. Very affordable price. Will post my results later. Thanks, George.

I sure like My X Pointer Max wit the Magic Holster George, its my favorite pointer of the 4 I have, looking forward to your report.

On 11/9/2023 at 3:39 AM, DSMITH said:

I sure like My X Pointer Max wit the Magic Holster George, its my favorite pointer of the 4 I have, looking forward to your report.

Congrats on yours. May have it today or tomorrow. Going out for a while on Sunday. Keep digging.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi George, I didn’t know about this new PP but it sounds appealing with the auto on/ off feature.   I need another pinpointer like a Fish needs a bicycle, but when has logic stopped me from getting what I fancied?  

If it’s a good performer and not pricy I’ll be getting one fer sher 

Happy Buzzards day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

So George, what were your results?

Bill

Love it.

• Like 2