Website Rollback - New Update ×

What Do You Do With Your Gold?

gopher

In 2023 I found a possible 10kt gold chain 2.75 grams and a for sure 18kt gold ring 4.72g

I bought a display case for my rings and I just have the gold ring sitting in there in my living room

Should I have it squirreled away in a safe somewhere or something? Instead of just having it sit in my living room

I'm not sure

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gopher said:

In 2023 I found a possible 10kt gold chain 2.75 grams and a for sure 18kt gold ring 4.72g

I bought a display case for my rings and I just have the gold ring sitting in there in my living room

Should I have it squirreled away in a safe somewhere or something? Instead of just having it sit in my living room

I'm not sure

A few pieces setting out is fine if you trust everyone that comes into your home. Once it starts adding up you may want to have a safe to put it in or some where no one will look like this.. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxsmoiLrkIu/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

I have a few gold rings I keep out, some at the bank and some in the floor safe. I like the idea above, a secret drawer which I may do when I finish my kitchen to put my guns and ammo in..

• Like 3

It’s like guitars. If you keep them in their cases, it’s hard to enjoy them. Like OBN mentions only a few and not the whole treasure horde. 
Best of luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I sell my gold rather than letting too much accumulate around the house. Before I got married I let my fiancee wear a gold coin that I had found and had on a gold chain that I had also found. Both were stolen when her apartment got broken into. Best not to keep valuables out in the open.

• Like 1