Suggestion / Advice Please On Using A Set Of Cordless Headphones On A GPX ???

Good afternoon Folks,i am trying to reduce all the allied wires etc connected on my GPX4500,the specific project is using cordless headphones,have been looking at the Garrett setups but i am looking at getting possibly a full days use out of the headphones and the Garrett setup does seem to be the current way forward.Does anyone use these on the GPX or can anyone suggest possibly another setup.

Looking at also doing away with the GPX bloody great car battery setup but Docs screamer would be ideal but they dont deliver here to the UK,i have the option of this setup but its complete but without the pouch for carrying the batteries and amp,so basically stuffed on the part of my GPX setup.So just currently working on the cordless headphones.

Another thing i am currently working on is doing away with the GPX full harness and using the over the shoulder strap at the moment and that is also making headway as i hate wearing a full harness and battery and all the wires from the amp,the strap can certainly carry the weight of a GPX with my 18'' Coilek Mono Elite coil,so making headway with the full harness.

Any suggestions/advice or help would be most welcome,if only getting Docs screamer battery setup would be alot easier but alas he wont post to the UK due to the batteries.

I use my 5000 with a low latency approx bluetooth transmitter with the JAM V2 headphones

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Luis said:

I use my 5000 with a low latency approx bluetooth transmitter with the JAM V2 headphones

Luis,thanks very much that information,the Jam2 headphones have a 20hours + battery life which is plenty enough,will take a look at a bluetooth transmitter to use with the headphones....thanks again

• Like 1

You can get the Doc’s screamer system shipped there without the batteries and just buy the NP-f970 camera battery. There is also the NP-550 that has 3000 mah, and weighs less but you’ll probably need an extra battery to get through the day.

The Vermico brand uses the 18650 Samsung batteries inside, so getting good quality batteries there.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z3TGC7B/ref=pe_386300_440135490_TE_simp_item_image

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZR891KG/ref=pe_386300_440135490_TE_simp_item_image

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Suggestion / Advice Please On Using A Set Of Cordless Headphones On A GPX ???

this works a treat

Avantree Relay

20 hours battery life, then whatever aptX LL headphones you like, You can just use your Equinox headphones to save some bucks.

• Like 3