Lower Price- Whites TDI SL $700- $950 Obo (tan Se) For Sale. Nf Sadie 8x6" Coil, 14" Coiltek Tdi Series, Miner John 8x12 Coil Included. Mods Completed.

whites-tdi-forsale.thumb.jpg.013ba759be26ccf6a58d01ecd622cec3.jpg

I have a 2015/2016 whites TDI SL tan edition for sale. It has been used seldom to in-frequently and VERY little in the past 2 years. Almost less than 5 times.  I did some mods to it and it works great. (thanks to the community here for the coaching) You can see mods in my posts. I have a 14" coiltek tdi series coil, a Nugget Finder Sadie Coil sika flexed for waterproofing (tested 3 times then hunted  once in East Fork river works fantastic) bought a few months ago, the stock Miner John 8x12" coil, and a modded panasonic 16v battery pack and the regular AA batter pack. I used the stock nimh rechargeable battery pack to make the current Panasonic 16v pack. I have the stock charger base (lost the cord/adapter). The detector has lots of gain increasing mods and includes a "boost switch" to control a bypass on a removed resistor. I've tested it a bunch since all mods were completed and it works awesome. I will note that the 14" coiltek tdi series coil should be used with the lower voltage battery AA stock pack. I suppose you could make a 3cell- 18650 Panasonic  pack for that coil if you must have it. I'm getting a minelab from up north since I was trying to turn this puppy into a minelab. Not Happening...  I'll add some pics when I can. 

Let's hear some offers.....

*Full Package -$950 OBO shipped.

*Without coiltek and NF sadie coil and includes only the Miner John 8x12" coil (great coil) -$700 plus shipping

Either package includes: 18650 battery charger for the panasonic batteries and an orange Nokta 2019 Pinpointer (runs on 9v).

Thanks

Patrick

email for more pics info to talk etc. patrick@patrickwprice.com 

whites-tdi-forsale.jpg

whites-16v-battery.jpg

whites-controlbox.jpg

• Like 2

Very Nice setup.  Someone’s gotta want that.  One of the best machines out there.  They go very deep.  I have 3 with mods and a bunch of MJ coils before he got shutdown from fire.  None of my machines owe me a thing they have paid for themselves a couple of times over.  Good luck with sale.  

• Like 3

On 1/7/2024 at 6:59 AM, Tom B said:

What are you asking for it 

950 +/- shipped from Santa Barbara County. OBO obviously... 750 without extra coils.  Haven't gotten an offer yet. WE SHALL SEE.  I have a sdc2300 Mine Lab in route to me too. This was a great detector, I just need something more sophisticated with LESS settings for small gold and waterproof. I'm a river rat so this thing has to be babied near rivers. Note, it has never been swimming... The waterproof and basically one knob Minelab is up my alley...  Trying to sell/ship before I leave town Sat for Colorado. Reasonable offers will be entertained. I take paypal and will ship immediately. There's a ups store up the road here in Santa Ynez. 

Pat

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PI-Man said:

Very Nice setup.  Someone’s gotta want that.  One of the best machines out there.  They go very deep.  I have 3 with mods and a bunch of MJ coils before he got shutdown from fire.  None of my machines owe me a thing they have paid for themselves a couple of times over.  Good luck with sale.  

I love in your bio where it says "whites tdi sl, they might be tweaked a little" lol

• The title was changed to Whites TDI SL $999 Obo (tan Se) For Sale. Nf Sadie 8x6" Coil, 14" Coiltek Tdi Series, Miner John 8x12 Coil Included. Mods Completed.
On 1/7/2024 at 6:59 AM, Tom B said:

What are you asking for it 

999$ obo shipped UPS from Santa Ynez. gotten NO offers. zzzzz

pat

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Lower Price- Whites TDI SL $700- $950 Obo (tan Se) For Sale. Nf Sadie 8x6" Coil, 14" Coiltek Tdi Series, Miner John 8x12 Coil Included. Mods Completed.
  • 1 month later...

I have two, wish I could take it off your hands!🍀🍀👍👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1