Happy To Join Your Group

This old girl is happy to find a friendly place to exchange info/ideas.  This is also first time ever, that I have joined a forum! Looking forward to diving in...

Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here.

What part of the country are you from and what type of detector do you have.

Feel free to ask any question to help you out and I am sure that someone here can answer it. Remember there is no stupid questions.

So , a Daughter of the Beach  Digin the Sand ? All us Sons of the Beach welcome ya arrrrrrrrrrr ! 🏴‍☠️

Wishin' ya some buried treasarrrrrr.

How nice to be welcomed like that, thank you!  I am a little nervous actually as I don't want to sound like an idiot - I have been detecting for over 15 years and still don't really know what I'm doing.  I keep buying more and more expensive detectors in the hope that they will do the magic for me.  Recently I've been thinking of getting a P.I. detector.   Duh. 

This forum is excellent: I have already gleaned a load of very useful info from replies in the Minelab section.  Plain English, and it is very encouraging to know that I can finally trust the advise of people that are so familiar and used to the issues that I have. 

Love the beaches and relic hunting in the woods near me in New York which still have ghosts from the past in 1776. I will read sections of the forum further before asking some questions!  Thank you.

Definitely keep reading  , but don't hesitate asking yer questions it's the best way to get an answer !

And get up to speed with your detector , learning what they are trying to tell ya is the key to good finds , if you just keep upgrading  you keep starting from square one and the only treasarrrr will be for the manufacturer's. ( General rule is 100 hours (if yer payin' attention) just to learn the easy words it's speakin' to ya !  ( some arrrrr easier than others ) .. Not saying you won't "get lucky " ( it has a different definition here than it did in the clubs I spent most of my life workin' in....) LOL😜 ! You already got some pay dirt level luck , you found the best place to learn !       

I've been here over 3 years and I still haven't read half of what's already posted , just keeping up with the daily posts takes up some considerable time . 

Hope you finally become at one with that machine yer swingin' and start hearin' those 1776 ghosts..... 

Good Luck on yer next hunt !   🏴‍☠️