That Stingray Wide Brimmed Hat Headphone Pass Through Hat On Sale At B&h

That Wide brimmed hat that Kevin Hoagland wears that has neck protection, and allows you to pass through your headphones and then the brim closes around it.  It has never been cheaper that $55, that is the minimum advertised price.

Well B&H audio has them on sale for $42.90.  they say limited quantity.  They are sort of goofy looking but they certainly are functional.  According to the owner of K-Tec they were originally designed for the movie industry for filming crews out in the sun using boom mikes and headphones.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1429727-REG/k_tek_ksh1_stingray_audio_sunhat.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAiP2tBhBXEiwACslfnoWFLXyGKaEvjwYVS0FIeezeZVLBFYSUvRGkO2pFckxPgdmDiDzT5hoCgtgQAvD_BwE 

Doc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks Doc!  I don’t really use over the ear headphones due to wanting to hear my environment while detecting, but I often wear over the ear hearing protection while doing yard work and other loud hobbies while outside and always curse having to try to put wide-brimmed hats over them.

• Like 2