Video - AlgoForce E1500 Features & Settings

3 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

Well looks like Simon beat me by a day, but I've got a video up showing the user interface in detail and cover most of the settings. 

Thank you for that video. I actually posted it on your original thread when I saw it. It was very informative and shows how simple that machine would be to operate.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

I've got a video up showing the user interface in detail and cover most of the settings. 

The Algo Force E1500 seems to be a very user-friendly detector even for the beginner.

I like that it has a well thought out menu screen with many features that most PI users can benefit from or always wish they had.

Thanks Nenad for taking the time to put this great learning video together. 

My favorite features are the left and right low/high tone bars for visually seeing the normal and inverted signals and the target conductivity ID pinpoint option, both could help in determining and helping to identify rubbish. 

The mic to headset option is great for hearing the rattlesnakes.

Also glad the threshold pitch and noise frequency manual option is added on the menu like the GPX/Z legacy detectors had.

I noticed all the coil preset options our Nugget Finder’s offered coil sizes. 😄

• Like 4

Great video and very impressive detector and interface........I would love to see some basic tests on the last two "bigger gold" modes on some bigger targets ( maybe 5+ gram nuggets)......thanks for posting.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

Well looks like Simon beat me by a day, but I've got a video up showing the user interface in detail and cover most of the settings.

They should link that on their website, great video.   I learnt something from it too, I thought it was auto calibrating my coils as all I've used so far on it is the Sadie and 10" Spiral X-coil, and both coils came up "Ready to Detect" I've never had the Calibrate coil - + button message come up.  It's a cool feature though, I'm sure as I try a range of coils on it I'll find some that need calibrated.

• Like 5

Awesome Display of future detectors i think ,, Big thanks to Nenad and Simon ,   Cant wait to see the next large deep gold Version that might have ZVT perhaps 

• Like 2

• The topic was pinned