Can't Find A Backpack I'm Happy With

REI buddy. Pay $20, become a member, they get crazy deals in their outlet section. All quality brands...osprey, gregor, etc. I own too many packs, haha. Havent found perfect one yet.

• Like 1

I add split key rings anywhere I need one with a Speedy Stitcher or just rug thread and a bug needle..

I use a small hydration pack if I need it but usually have everything on my "Batman" utility belt  and leave the back ups in the pack back in the car. ! 

I also use the leave most of the gear nearby method if off road away from the vehicle.  Just don't set it down  in chigger territory.......🙄  

On 2/19/2024 at 1:09 PM, Purplehays69 said:

This is what I use. It carries a 3L water bladder, extras and the 2 clips on the back expand nicely to carry along an extra coil.

20240219_130407.jpg

20240219_130236.jpg

I just ordered this, thanks for the reference! I like the fact that it has that built-in drop-down pouch for carrying long items that can send little things far away, that’ll come in handy for caring a tripod or my detector. The built-in  bright orange rain fly cover will be helpful too, especially during deer season so I don’t get shot in the back by some idiot who thinks I’m a buck 🤪   -seriously!