Lots Of Finds But Not Much Gold

Compass

Very nice.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Lots Of Finds But Not Much Gold

Looks like some nice work to find all of those pieces, couldn't have happened to a nicer person, unless it would have been me.

Just kidding about me, only because I have not been able to get out to detect very much this year.

Looks like you had fun on your hunts and glad that you recovered some nice things.

Good luck on your next outing.

Your finds look great to me ! My beaches need restocking .  Congrats .

Looks good to me, Compass! That's better than I did over a week with the D2 🤔 I can't imagine how much undesirable stuff you dug, for me it wasn't much.

How deep were the finds on average? 

11 hours ago, JCR said:

Very nice.

Thanks JCR, It was hard working in the surf but satisfying as well.

5 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Looks like some nice work to find all of those pieces, couldn't have happened to a nicer person, unless it would have been me.

Just kidding about me, only because I have not been able to get out to detect very much this year.

Looks like you had fun on your hunts and glad that you recovered some nice things.

Good luck on your next outing.

Thank you VL, Yes, it was fun but controlling the 12" coil in the surf was a bit challenging. 

2 hours ago, Hunterjunk said:

Your finds look great to me ! My beaches need restocking .  Congrats .

Thanks Hunterjunk, I am always after gold but happy with the nice silver too!

8 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Looks good to me, Compass! That's better than I did over a week with the D2 🤔 I can't imagine how much undesirable stuff you dug, for me it wasn't much.

How deep were the finds on average? 

Thank F350Plat, Great question. At one beach some signals were as deep as I could hear them. At another they were extremely shallow. Targets were few and far between for the most part. Even the trash was scarce out in the surf.

• Like 3

Congrats on the gold and all the fun stuff that with it. Your close up picture of the 2 rings is really nice!

• Thanks 1