Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

How Much Would You Pay For VLF Type Discrimination At PI Type Depths?

Steve, thanks for this topic. I would be willing to pay $12k (or more) for a machine that punches as deep as the GPZ and discriminates for iron (and lead...?) with little or no sensitivity loss for gold. I live in the motherlode country where most areas are so loaded with trash that the only remaining detecting option is to do VLF-bedrock hunting with ferrous indicator (not necessarily using discrimination though), i.e. GM1000. I am certain that so much more gold could be recovered here if such a detector would exist, and 12k would be paid off in no time. However, I do believe that this is an academic question. I am not an electronic expert, but I do not believe that identifying gold a foot deep in iron and lead-littered trash is possible at all without significant performance loss. Hopefully, I am proven wrong one day!

• 4 weeks later...

Коллеги, я официальный тестер Intronik и, кстати, дилер AKA, поэтому могу ответить на ваши вопросы об Intronik.  I will add that I have not experienced it in goldprospecting, although I have experience on this topic. But only with GPX