Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

New Land Information Website

There is something very interesting in the report above. OK there are several interesting things but this one really made the point about how sometimes things are right there in front of us but we need a little different point of view to notice them.

The oldest claim in the report above was located in 1893. I got curious about just what sort of claim folks would hold for 123 years?

That claim was located in a small valley well known for good placer gold.

It appears to be relatively unworked unlike it's neighboring claims.

It has good access with a road though the claim.

Running water through the center of the claim.

Sounds like a great claim right?

... It's still unclaimed since the original 1893 claim was closed!

Guess what the next Special Report is going to cover? Yep old closed claims still open to location. :D

We are still working out the details but we hope to be able to send this report out to Claims Advantage members by the end of the week.

In the meantime we will be working through the latest BLM database download tomorrow to send members the first of this months two Closed Claims Reports. These Closed Claims Reports are time based comparisons to past database downloads so you won't be able to get this updated information from the LR2000.

Barry

Barry.

When folks are willing to spend $10k on a detector - they would have to be soft in the head not to pony up $100 a year for your service.

Folks like you who actually DO something are so important to what we used to call civilization. Now sadly, most are like me, just commenting.

Well done.

Edit note - For the record. I just signed up.

• Like 1

Paul you and Steve have been big supporters of Land Matters from the beginning. Without support like yours I don't think Land Matters could have been more than a dream.

You picked a good time to join Paul. Our limited time special ends soon so you will be getting all the Closed Claims Reports back to September 1st as well as all the Special Reports. I suspect our upcoming Closed Claims open to location Special Report #3 will be more valuable the earlier you get it too.

By joining early in the month you also get a bonus because your membership runs through the month following your sign up, in effect giving you 13 months of reports during your year long membership.

Thank you Paul for your continued support. It looks like it was your membership that put us over the top so we can now double the memory on the Land Matters server. This was sorely needed because although use of Land Matters website is exploding we have been reaching the limits of our server for over a month now.

Barry

On 12/2/2015 at 7:50 PM, Rick Kempf said:

Barry.

When folks are willing to spend $10k on a detector - they would have to be soft in the head not to pony up $100 a year for your service.

Folks like you who actually DO something are so important to what we used to call civilization. Now sasdy, most are like me, just commenting.

Well done.

Thanks Rick, that means a lot coming from you.

We'll be sending out everybody's reports first thing in the morning. It's been a very long day.

Thanks to everyone who is helping make Land Matters a reliable resource for information.

More coming soon!

Barry

I joined too! Any one that works as hard as Barry deserves our support.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2015 at 2:27 AM, vanursepaul said:

What town should I be sitting in when the report comes out Barry???? ;) 

Stakes in hand.....GPS on hip..... feels like the OK Land Rush.... hahaha...

The 1893 claim is in the last (11/15/2015) Claims Advantage Report Paul.

Just sort the tables by Date Located and it should pop right up. I'm not going to post which State it's in here because some folks are a lot closer and I want to give you a fighting chance.  :lol:

That claim will also be in the upcoming Special Report #3 along with a whole bunch of others like it. Maybe you could just plan on carrying stakes and a pile of Location Notices and going nomad for the next month or so? A pile of cheese sandwiches, a few blankets and a convenience pail. It would be just like the old days eh?

You could be the proud new owner of more claims than you could ever mine! :blink:

p.s. Your latest Claims Advantage Report is in your email box. It went out tonight.

Barry

• Like 1

On 12/2/2015 at 5:37 AM, goldbrick said:

I joined too! Any one that works as hard as Barry deserves our support.

Thanks for your support and kind words goldbrick!

Don't tell anybody but Leigh does all the work. I'm just the pretty face spokes model. :lol:

Barry

• Like 3