Back a bit I followed, Professor Hestor and watched how you folks and Paul helped get him detecting, then a later thread we were discussing the weight of the GPZ and I commented that I was having trouble with right arm & shoulder, next a hipstick turns up in the post compliments of Paul. Well that got me thinking, what can I do for Paul, not about paying back a debt or anything like that. I reckoned a few samples from OZ would "hit the spot" and give me a lot of pleasure as well.

Paul you are real "true blue", I wont try to explain that OZ saying, John Williamson (OZ C&W singer) does that in his song.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cohkaLM3AjQ

Camp spot here anytime, chuck a prawn on the barbie have a  xxxx or Fosters, bugger all Shielas, but plenty of kangaroos and wallabies.

• Like 4

I Like them as they are, but the choice is yours,

If I want to keep some thing looking natural I have used PVA Glue and 70% water and spray it, The Reason Being is if I change my mind I can just soak it in water for a few Hours and get a Soft Tooth Brush and get it off, BUT DON'T use the waterproof PVA glue and Life will Be Good,

Hope this helps and give you another Choice,

Take Care,, John

• Like 2