Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Where Is Fisher On The Impulse?

Nobody is blaming you Rick. You've done more than anyone would expect you to I'm sure. Your answer illustrates exactly what is going on that we are concerned about. The product is coming and will do amazing things, or maybe it won't. Brevity is often just what it is, lack of information or confidence. What's going on does not seem the result of a witty, esoteric master plan or game of 3D chess. My concern reaches beyond this particular release for which enough may have been said at this point, and into the entire line. I think it's a valid concern many of us have. Turning it back at those who feel this way just comes off as gaslighting. 

• Like 2

Time frame for product introduction .... Impulse... has been established ..
...Carl Moreland defined it and specified it for up to six months .......

And that's not too much of a time ... let's not forget Fisher can work on developing some new detection products at the same time. What I would consider a rational step ...

For example.......... before the time mentioned  new Fisher F-50 ...

However,

This also applies to the new design standard and technical capabilities of a modern metal detector....

The manufacturer should also respond to this....in an appropriate manner...

• Like 1

Carl also predicted ....... Dec.... then Feb or Mar.   Here we are.    With the current situation in China...... that could hinder anything coming from there.  Im also getting the feeling the first run is going to be small..... and maybe just in the US if things dont get worked out for EU.   Will Amazon be the BIG distributor on this one?  

11 minutes ago, JohnnyRox said:

Just noticed my post got posted up at midnight.  So I had to edit it.  lol

Just hope this will be the real day for the machine launch. As I already writed an article on it (thanks to Rick and Steve permission)and is time to make it real for all those that are waiting this miracle.?

4 minutes ago, JohnnyRox said:

You foreigners really know how to kill a joke.  ☹️  LOL

I'm really sorry for the ruined experiment...

But...I think there's at least an hundred sharks ready to bite for a fake news like this one ?