16 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

...I tried a 14 Volt NI-MH battery mode on the test field ... with a 13 "Ultimate coil ... I would say that in the discrimination mode the detection depth with ID did not increase - but you get a louder, sharper signal ... You get much better results in Allmetal where the detection signal is stronger as well as deeper ...

Testing was temporary and fast ... but I decided to finally adjust the detector to 15Vold mod .. but with some other adjustments ...👍

I just asked Phrunt but do you have any idea what the trimmer does inside????

Thanks

RR

In my opinion, the trimmer adjusts the so-called Zero position of Discrimination ... which is also related to the shift of the upper and lower limits of the numerical ID of discrimination ...
In some detectors, this function is also called Hot rock correction.
What little people know .. with these corrections you can adjust the sensitivity of the detector to small objects or otherwise increase the sensitivity and range of the detector to high conductors ..

Therefore, for example, some detectors with the Deep Silver program have a significantly adjusted Hot rock correction. Significantly to the + value ...

8 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

In my opinion, the trimmer adjusts the so-called Zero position of Discrimination ... which is also related to the shift of the upper and lower limits of the numerical ID of discrimination ...
In some detectors, this function is also called Hot rock correction.
What little people know .. with these corrections you can adjust the sensitivity of the detector to small objects or otherwise increase the sensitivity and range of the detector to high conductors ..

Therefore, for example, some detectors with the Deep Silver program have a significantly adjusted Hot rock correction. Significantly to the + value ...

Yes my mate retuned my lobos and now it is very good.............i think you can do it on a few machine and unlock a few cm of detection which in some case transform the machine.

RR