Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

" Sweet Fifteens "

1 minute ago, normmcq said:

Joe D

I love that new shaft with the counter balance,  balance is perfect with the 12" coil, I haven't tried it with the small coil and taking some weight out to rebalance.

Norm

Norm,

I have been using Steveg's counterbalance rod on my Equinox for well over a year and a half.  About 99% of the time with the 15 inch coil.  It is a treat to use for sure.

HH,

Joe

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Indiana Norm!!?  ??

I think 'Motherlode Norm' is more appropriate.  But he's such a modest guy he may not feel comfortable with that moniker.  He quietly comes around every once in a while with a low key post of finds that far outweigh his prose.  Glad to see another.

• Like 2

Ok, we can just go with something a little more low key, like "Nugget Norm"! Has a better ring to it anyway! I believe that Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf has already taken 'Stormin' Norman'!!???

• Like 1

Sounds like "Knockdown Norm" is more appropriate! ?

• Like 1

I raced on dirt tracks in Northern California in the early 80s before "Desert Storm" my on track name was "Stormin Norman" A very fun and exciting time in my life! 

Norm            

• Like 3

You know we are just kidding with you Norm! But i think you earned 'Stormin' Norman' as much as anybody!

Dirt Tracking ain't for weenies, or the faint hearted!!??

• Like 1