Hello Friends & Relic Hunters...

The Georgiadigger

My name is Rocky Sommers aka The Georgiadigger.  I've been a lurker for awhile. I'm a long time relic hunter & survivor of many detector wars. I used to own & operate a long ago defunct website known as American Relic Hunters. I've decided post my finds again after long absence from doing so. I will stay clear of my detector is better than yours stupidity! Hopefully some old friends hang out here?

HH, Rocky

Welcome Rocky, Glad to see you stepped out from the sidelines. looking forward to some of your finds. 

Welcome, Georgiadigger!  Sounds like you have some stories to tell.  We like that here.

I have a question already:  what is a Goldbug+?

Yes Sir, I have a few good stories. Sorry about detector confusion, old age creeping on. I meant to say Teknetics G2+. I run an old 5" Goldbug labelled coil on it. Explains some of the confusion 😄 On side note. I love the G2+, killer machine!!! That can do it all.

Welcome to the crowd. I see you have the Amphibio, nice machine. Couple of us snagged the new super fly for our Kruzers and love them. Similar sensitivity and separation as the 7x11 with little better depth than the stock 11.

Looking forward to your finds.

I was running 9.5x5 Nokta coil, it was doing real well picking out signals in iron laden house sites, with decent depth on fringes but, coil seems to have grounded. Back to stock at moment. I've been looking at Nel or Magic coil for possible replacements. I snagged this rare killer snake button out of a very popular site with the small coil. I like the Anfibio, still learning though. I haven't had it very long. It's my kind of machine, sensitive, fast, chirpy, loud, & deep.

IMG_a083d4.jpg

Welcome aboard Rocky, glad to see you here and already sharing very nice item that you have found.

Good hunting, good luck and please share more pictures and adventures when you can.