Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Ever Regretted Selling A Detector?

I regret selling my Tejon and modded Lobo ST.

1 minute ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I have a totally ridiculous infatuation with the Fisher F19/Gold Bug Pro/Technetics G2+. I have bought a sold 5 of them and regretted it each time. 

It is all I can do to not buy the one Noah FL has for sale on the Classified forum right now plus it‘s the Camo version with the 10X5 coil………..Please help me!!!!!!

I saw that too, I was tempted to ask if he'd send it to New Zealand...

Okay, just talking about it made it better. I think I can resist the overwhelming temptation…..

Let’s see, I have two Nox 800s, a Deus 1 and the Legend which can all run at roughly 19 kHz so why would I need a Camo F19 with the 10X5 coil…….It’s got those awesome knobs that actually work like old school analog knobs and…………….?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Okay, just talking about it made it better. I think I can resist the overwhelming temptation…..

Let’s see, I have two Nox 800s, a Deus 1 and the Legend which can all run at roughly 19 kHz so why would I need a Camo F19 with the 10X5 coil…….It’s got those awesome knobs that actually work like old school analog knobs and…………….?

Here is a good reason to get the F19 and none of the detectors you listed above can use it, the good old trusty Nel Snake coil!

snake.jpg.7bb67740cc993a33a662fb8aa29f4036.jpg

We may not see it for any other detectors in the future ? Nel have stopped making coils for now, hopefully they come back in the future.  Prices on Ebay have absolutely sky rocketed for Nel coils.

I hope that all of the fine people at Nel in Ukraine and their families are safe and that they will be able to reopen soon

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just enjoy trying out different machines every now and then.  After the F19 is gone I’ll be down to a few  Tesoros, a NOX and a Vanquish340 I found onsale a few weeks ago for $169, pretty amazing machine for that price point!! Only machine I possibly regret selling was my Explorer II. I miss the power not the weight, LOL!  That machine found some deeeep coins.  The NOX comes close but hopefully those FBS machines will be the next model for Minelab to replace. 

• Like 2

I am so glad someone bought your F19.  Just having it for sale on this site was giving me nightmares caused by chronic F19 separation syndrome. I can take a nice deep breath now, knowing I don't have to struggle with whether I was going to send you a PM or not?

13 minutes ago, Noah (FL) said:

I just enjoy trying out different machines every now and then.  After the F19 is gone I’ll be down to a few  Tesoros, a NOX and a Vanquish340 I found onsale a few weeks ago for $169, pretty amazing machine for that price point!! Only machine I possibly regret selling was my Explorer II. I miss the power not the weight, LOL!  That machine found some deeeep coins.  The NOX comes close but hopefully those FBS machines will be the next model for Minelab to replace. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I am so glad someone bought your F19.  Just having it for sale on this site was giving me nightmares caused by chronic F19 separation syndrome. I can take a nice deep breath now, knowing I don't have to struggle with whether I was going to send you a PM or not?

The checks in the mail my friend so hopefully you can get some sleep tonight and dream of gold and silver!!  

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Hi. I was just browsing a bit, trying to see if the red heat was still in favour as I stumbled upon this site. Nice to see it still has a couple of fans. I own one that I bought secound hand for a bout 12 years or so after seeing the youtube video from the maker. I think I only searched a couple of hours with it. I want to ask 'the georgiadigger' if his special model was much different from any normal xd-17 and what that difference was. Now I have red more about this machine, I feel the urge to get to know it better.