Reminder For The Northern Folks....

oneguy

That time of the year again. While throwing more wood in the stove I noticed a break in the clouds and saw our first snow on the mountain...probably down to 5-5500'.  days are already getting shorter so you'd best be getting out there if/when you can.  Raining down low today so sidelined....

2 hours ago, beatup said:

snow stayed above 8000 feet here

got a real soft spot in my heart for Wyo.  Lived in Ft. Bridger for 2.5yrs working (Exeter Drilling Rig # 24) all over the western half.  Good country but the winters are tuff.....

Stay safe while your out detecting while you can, because the animals are also getting ready for winter also.

They try to add a few pounds before the snow gets to deep so be careful.

18 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Stay safe while your out detecting while you can, because the animals are also getting ready for winter also.

they see that pick axe and always run the other way.....

I'm dreading this winter as I still am not released from this mess I'm in regarding my injury. I'm healed but they are trying to out wait me and make me go away. Been living in a tent in town since June 6, of this year. Nights and mornings are getting cold, 31 degrees, lots of rain. Gotta get a wood stove for my tent. I sure hope I don't get stuck in this situation through this year's northwestern Montana winter. It won't be fun living in it at -5F, -15F or -30F below zero all of which are normal here.

IMG_20210904_152340683_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210909_071335566.jpg

IMG_20210909_071350552_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20210902_065231733.jpg

IMG_20210908_201217517.jpg