Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Legend Version 1.07 Update

We can rule that one out then, thanks guys! it was worth checking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

A couple weeks ago, I posted that I was having extreme difficulty updating my Legend. The folks at Nokta contacted me and we tried to figure it out.  But.. it was a system box issue. They sent me out a new one and we sent the other one back so the tech guys could figure it out.    They were awesome!! Even with the crazy time difference from Turkey to California.. Even while on the road..  Fantastic support!!   wow!! I really appreciate all the folks who made themselves available to me to help discern what the problem was.... Thank you!!!  Nokta Makro rocks!! 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Carolyn said:

Hello, 

A couple weeks ago, I posted that I was having extreme difficulty updating my Legend. The folks at Nokta contacted me and we tried to figure it out.  But.. it was a system box issue. They sent me out a new one and we sent the other one back so the tech guys could figure it out.    They were awesome!! Even with the crazy time difference from Turkey to California.. Even while on the road..  Fantastic support!!   wow!! I really appreciate all the folks who made themselves available to me to help discern what the problem was.... Thank you!!!  Nokta Makro rocks!! 

Carolyn, I'm glad you found this forum and also got the help you needed especially from Nokta Makro.

I also received a replacement Legend system control box from Nokta Makro. Thank You Nokta Makro!!!

I was easily able to perform a software update with this new system box on the same computers and with the same person (me) doing the update procedure. This replacement system control box updated on the first try with all four computers using Mac and Windows platform software, even an ancient Thinkpad running Windows 7. 

So, the problem was an internal issue with my original system control box and not some other issue, like not being able to follow instructions. I am fairly old, slow and stupid but I can still read.......

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Carolyn, I'm glad you found this forum and also got the help you needed especially from Nokta Makro.

I also received a replacement Legend system control box from Nokta Makro. Thank You Nokta Makro!!!

I was easily able to perform a software update with this new system box on the same computers and with the same person (me) doing the update procedure. This replacement system control box updated on the first try with all four computers using Mac and Windows platform software, even an ancient Thinkpad running Windows 7. 

So, the problem was an internal issue with my original system control box and not some other issue, like not being able to follow instructions. I am fairly old, slow and stupid but I can still read.......

EXACTLY!!!

• Like 1

You guys have a good afternoon (although I think it's 4 a.m. in the U.S.)
I don't know if I am wrong place to post this question, but I wanted to know if there were any "rumors" about the release of the new legend update.

Thanks!

Dilek has a video that said there isn't a release date yet. It could be a little while. She did say there is something new coming in the update. We don't what it is.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Rick, I thought it was coming at the end of May or first week of June, but I think he was referring to NM testers not the public.