New Product That Is Compatible With The Legend

DSMITH

I have been using a set of Avantree Neckband speakers called Avantree Taurus and really like them a lot, there is a couple other Legend users that I am aware of that also uses the Avantree Taurus neckband speaker, @Chase Goldman can attest as to just how good the Avantree Taurus work, well the reason for this post is Avantree has now come out or getting ready to come out with a new Bone Conduction head phone that is also compatible with the Legend and any other detector that utilizes aptX LL

https://avantree.com/medley-air-open-ear-wireless-headphones-for-tv?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=featured&utm_campaign=6015

Specifications

Details -
Transmitter
• Bluetooth Version: 5.0
• Audio Codec Support: aptX-LL, aptX, FS, SBC
• Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
• Operating Range: Class 1, 100ft/30m

Earphones
• Bluetooth Version: V5.0
• Audio Codec Support: FS, SBC
• Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
• Play Time: Up to 8H

OK I kind of jumped the gun on this, these (WILL NOT WORK) with the Legend, only the transmitter that comes with them utilizes Codec aptX LL, the Bone Conduction Headphones themselves do NOT

I apologize for the confusion LOL, now I need to go and cry in my Wheaties or soup LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I see a pair called Avantree Torus - different spelling related to the geometric shape- not the Astrological sign. I think it’s the one you mean? 5.0 BT and aptx LL .. 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:04 PM, Voyager32 said:

The Avantree Torus is my go to, haven’t used my headphones or earbuds since I started using them, they work great and so comfortable I forget I have them on.

The Nokta phones are fine, but I very often hunt in woods where I feel extremely vulnerable if I can’t hear external sounds. Even my Deus back phones I wear such that I’m able to hear my surroundings. That’s much harder with over ear headphones. 

9 hours ago, relicmeister said:

The Nokta phones are fine, but I very often hunt in woods where I feel extremely vulnerable if I can’t hear external sounds. Even my Deus back phones I wear such that I’m able to hear my surroundings. That’s much harder with over ear headphones. 

As Voyager32 stated I also am using the Avantree Torus and love them for the same reasons as you stated they allow me to stay aware of my surroundings they work very very good

I just bought a pair of the avantree torus on eBay auction for $30. I think they’re $79 or so new. These will suit me better than the headphones and I’ll be able to hear ambient sounds.