Deus 2 Program Log

Quite a while back someone posted an Excel Spreadsheet to record your D2 program settings and I'm sorry I forgot who that was but he deserves a big Thank You! I downloaded it and made a few changes, but this has been an invauable tool to keep up with all the program tweaks and changes I have made and experimented with. My version shows the original factory settings for each program (V0.71) as well as slots for your custom saved programs' settings and allows you to keep records of your changes as you build the perfect program for your needs. It also has all your settings saved, (as long as you remember to save the file each time you make changes), so if you do a full update and lose your custom programs, you have a record of all your custom and original factory settings.

I'm posting my version of the spreadsheet in a .zip file for anyone that might find it useful.

EDIT: This is a variation of the original Program Log created and originally posted by @Brad Plohman, so all credit goes to him. Thank You Brad!

DEUS II FACTORY and USER PROGRAMS-V0.71-Logsheet.zip

Thanks for your upload! I’m with my mobile and can see many files but I couldn’t find my Focus 1 program: it’s really performing on mineralized soils to find low conductors..

37 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

Thanks for your upload! I’m with my mobile and can see many files but I couldn’t find my Focus 1 program: it’s really performing on mineralized soils to find low conductors..

You can enter your Focus 1 program in one of the empty user slots (#14-#24). I keep my user programs in the same slot numbers that they are in on my D2 remote to make it easier when comparing my remote settings to the Program Log settings.. The only programs listed in the file I posted are the Factory Programs with all of their settings in V0.71 with blank settings columns for your user programs.

Yes, my program 15 is Focus1..

I want to say that I’d like to add my programs to the list, I have 2 programs, one for mineralized and the other for mild soils. Maybe they could be useful for someone..

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Quite a while back someone posted an Excel Spreadsheet to record your D2 program settings and I'm sorry I forgot who that was but he deserves a big Thank You! I downloaded it and made a few changes, but this has been an invauable tool to keep up with all the program tweaks and changes I have made and experimented with. My version shows the original factory settings for each program (V0.71) as well as slots for your custom saved programs' settings and allows you to keep records of your changes as you build the perfect program for your needs. It also has all your settings saved, (as long as you remember to save the file each time you make changes), so if you do a full update and lose your custom programs, you have a record of all your custom and original factory settings.

That was my creation originally, but I like your changes.

I often found myself referring back to the manual to reference the factory settings. I'll think I'll move my settings over and use your version! 👍

Thanks for sharing

18 hours ago, Brad Plohman said:

That was my creation originally, but I like your changes.

I often found myself referring back to the manual to reference the factory settings. I'll think I'll move my settings over and use your version! 👍

Thanks for sharing

Well Thank You, Brad, for posting the original! I'm sorry I couldn't remember who posted it, but your spreadsheet is the best software tool out there for the D2 for managing and storing settings. It has been a lifesaver for me and I really appreciate you putting it out there. You are the Man! 😎

This is really nice, and I intend to put all my settings in it before updating the D2... Hopefully 🤣

Thanks y'all! 👍

• 2 weeks later...

My D2 should arrive this evening. I grabbed a copy of this spreadsheet too.  Thanks!