Nokta Legend Prices Have Changed

Promotion is over and the prices are raised with $100 but still lower than introduction. According to the Nokta website the Legend prices are:

MSRP: $ 599
MSRP: $ 699 (WHP)
MSRP: $ 799 (PRO)

Will this be the price for the carbon fibre version with LG30 coil?

I don't think so, they did some promo last year that went on until a few weeks ago but those prices are the 'normal' ones. Still a very good deal for a great detector 🙂

The sale ended like you said for the legend and another detector also yesterday .

The only problem I see is if you want the Lg 30 and want to sell the one that comes with the legend it’s worth less than a roll of toilet paper.

All the talk is making the top half of the detector stand for the legend but never think about making the stand wider on the bottom .I’ve had to make a stand for every detector I’ve bought because the stand is so narrow every time I put it down it falls over like a dead dog . Here the legend is no different than all the others.  
Who knows maybe one day you buy just the detector for said price and then you buy the coils you want to go with it. Just something to think about.

Chuck 

I’m sure glad I got my pro pack legend when I did - I’m well under that new cost with the addition of 2 coils. 

Just a guess, but maybe they decided to raise the price once they got a batch of speakers that actually work?