39.00 Dollars For The New Legend Rods And Arm Cup Upgrade

Will be available soon. You will need to contact your dealer and provide your serial number to receive the upgrade deal. Thanks, Nokta.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They must be doing that at virtually no profit by the time shipping to get it from Turkey to wherever and the dealers profit margin are included.

A gift from Nokta to Legend owners for sure.

• Like 3

Because the Newly produced Legends come with these features standard. Keeps the peace with folks who purchased the Legend before the new models coming from the factory.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George Kinsey said:

Because the Newly produced Legends come with these features standard. Keeps the peace with folks who purchased the Legend before the new models coming from the factory.

Nice gesture from Nokta.

• Like 3

Anyone know how the new arm cup is better than the original? 

Isn't Nokta also offering a deal on the LG30 for current Legend owners where, if they purchase the LG30 coil (now standard on the new production models instead of the LG28), they get the upgraded upper shaft and arm cuff free? Or am I off on that one?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, glacialgold said:

Isn't Nokta also offering a deal on the LG30 for current Legend owners where, if they purchase the LG30 coil (now standard on the new production models instead of the LG28), they get the upgraded upper shaft and arm cuff free? Or am I off on that one?

Current Legend owners who purchase the LG30 will receive the upper carbon fiber shaft and upgraded arm cuff for free.

• Like 3

Much nicer than calling it Legend II and selling it to people as an entirely new machine 🙂

• Like 3

Look forward to getting them. I was thinking about getting a lighter machine to use when I'm searching an area to find an old house or civil war activity but with the lg24 and the lighter middle shaft I may not need to. I have the lg30 and I will say it's much nicer to swing than the stock coil. I'll be picking up the lg24 when they become more readily available.