Some Thoughts On The New Ver 1.0 Ability To Change Max Fmf For Any Factory Program

51 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

That multi-pin connector supports bone phones which has a connector that is keyed to the bone phone pins on the remote connector

The only way I can connect my headphones is in bone phone mode. Volume at 3. Anything else would blow my ears off. My tones are all different by what I select. But I will compare with the speaker when I get back on the machine. 

Pins 1 & 2 are for the bone phones. This will give you square tones only. It is not possible to have PWM off these pins. Pins 4 & 5 are for PWM and square tones and now with new update square high. 14 months ago, Beechnut cut the plug off a pair of bone phones I assume to try with his Excalibur’s. I really never asked him why but he did post a picture of the pin out for bone phones. Pins 1 & 2. I was building a set of phones for John Stone and discovered that in order to have PWM & square tones pins 4 & 5 needed to be used. In the mean time Carter was trying to use the connector and cord to build a set of gray ghost for the Deus. He reached out to me about the pin out and at that time I sent him a picture of the pin out but I’m not sure he understood at that point. A year or so later Midalake posted a picture of my pin out but had added pin #6 as a positive pin. That is not correct. I will be checking my friends black widows tomorrow, but I suspect they are wired for square tones only. Stay tuned.

My previous post is incorrect as far as the numbers. I’m old and sorry.

pins 1 & 2 per this pin out of the male connector is for PWM and square tones. 
pins 4 & 5 are for the bone phones square tones only. My friends black widows are wired to 4 & 5 ( bone phone connections ) thus his phones only work when the bone phone icon is selected and it limits him to square tones only.

AA5BFCC9-32FC-4920-806B-A96A7895341D.jpeg