Gary's Youtube On Audio Filter

ColonelDan

Awhile back I saw a video by Gary Blackwell discussing and demonstrating the new Audio Filter function.  I thought I bookmarked it but apparently I didn't.  Now I can't find it after many searches.  Does anyone out there have the link to that particular video?   If so, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank you

CPT,  it wasn’t that one.  It was one where he demonstrated the AF at various levels over several different targets and at level 5, the iron piece was totally gone.

Thanks for looking!  👍🏻

5 hours ago, ColonelDan said:

CPT,  it wasn’t that one.  It was one where he demonstrated the AF at various levels over several different targets and at level 5, the iron piece was totally gone.

Thanks for looking!  👍🏻

Well that sounds interesting, if you do find it, please post it. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Well that sounds interesting, if you do find it, please post it. Thanks!

Will do

Try his channel, "The Metal Detecting Skill School".

Interestingly at the end of my hunt this past weekend, for the heck of it I cranked the Audio Filter to 5 and it did quiet the iron down. It was enough to make me want to spend time with the AF setting next time out. I am always a bit cautious when using filters, but the D2 has me thinking differently.

25 minutes ago, Lodge Scent said:

Interestingly at the end of my hunt this past weekend, for the heck of it I cranked the Audio Filter to 5 and it did quiet the iron down. It was enough to make me want to spend time with the AF setting next time out. I am always a bit cautious when using filters, but the D2 has me thinking differently.

I use AF 5 on our beaches as I want to knock out any and all iron on tourist beaches….except along the treasure coast.

8 minutes ago, ColonelDan said:

I use AF 5 on our beaches as I want to knock out any and all iron on tourist beaches….except along the treasure coast.

That's playing it smart C D. A lot of potential for killer iron relics/artifacts there.

5 hours ago, Lodge Scent said:

I agree with you. I always try to keep machine without any filters but with AF is different a bit..