Legend Charging Indicator

The charging indicator on the display of my Legend never goes off when I am charging the detector.  When I go to take it off of the charger after charging overnight it still shows that it is charging.  However, after disconnecting the charger it shows a full charge.  Is this normal?  I'm used to the charging indicator going away or showing solid when a detector is fully charged.

The indicator will stop stair-stepping when fully charged and remain on the screen with full bars.

It is hard to see being so small and is a bit confusing at first.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

Mine never stops "stari-stepping" as you call it.  It just keeps doing that until you disconnect the detector.  Then it shows all bars and full charge.  Normal?   Something to be concerned about?  Or no big deal?

I don't think that is normal. If you are getting a good charge/run time it shouldn't be a problem but I wouldn't keep it charging over 6 hours or so.  What capacity charging block are you using?

Bill,  Mines done it from day one and has never changed with any of the updates. I often leave it over night and just unplug it in the morning. My battery is fine and still holds a good charge. I just decided a long time ago to not worry about it and so far it hasn't seemed to hurt anything. I bought it in the first batch available from a local dealer so it's had plenty of charges. Good luck! Tom 

• Like 1