Cure For Falsing Hunting In High Mineralization, Iron, And Modern Trash?

19 minutes ago, midalake said:

Audio Response 100% affects your depth. 

Audio response does not give you any extra depth but makes weaker, deeper signals louder. It’s something which works on the signal amplification, it’s not like sensitivity which affects depth. They are 2 different things.

2 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

Audio response does not give you any extra depth but makes weaker, deeper signals louder. It’s something which works on the signal amplification, it’s not like sensitivity which affects depth. They are 2 different things.

Nope. 

Yep. For instance: there is a little low conductor target 12 inch deep. Deus 2 can’t detect because of high mineralization. If I turn up AR, D2 can’t detect anyway. Instead, if my sensitivity was on 81 and I increase it to 92 with same AR on 3, it’s possible D2 detect the little target because sensitivity affects depth. AR doesn’t affect depth.

15 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

Yep. For instance: there is a little low conductor target 12 inch deep. Deus 2 can’t detect because of high mineralization. If I turn up AR, D2 can’t detect anyway. Instead, if my sensitivity was on 81 and I increase it to 92 with same AR on 3, it’s possible D2 detect the little target because sensitivity affects depth. AR doesn’t affect depth.

You can make a target non detectable with a low AR rather than an AR of 6 or 7. You have not done enough testing.  

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/23497-a-question-of-audio-response/page/2/#comment-252324

Midalake, you can obviously say what you want and you can think I have not done enough testing as well. It doesn’t matter. 
AR doesn’t influence the metal detector detection depth but it helps to hear faint signals better. That is. 

16 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

AR doesn’t influence the metal detector detection depth but it helps to hear faint signals better.

You need to stop repeating a line in the Deus 2 manual or your "feelings". I have done the testing and Audio Response will and CAN make a target undetectable as to a comparable higher Audio Response. It is not hard to do, and the test is not hard to do either. This is why I recommend hunting the Deus 2 with an AR of 6 and control your detectability with sensitivity. That way you are assured to be running at peak performance. 

11 minutes ago, midalake said:

You need to stop repeating a line in the Deus 2 manual or your "feelings". I have done the testing and Audio Response will and CAN make a target undetectable as to a comparable higher Audio Response. It is not hard to do, and the test is not hard to do either. This is why I recommend hunting the Deus 2 with an AR of 6 and control your detectability with sensitivity. That way you are assured to be running at peak performance. 

Ok, very nice midalake. It’s really constructive to “talk” with you. Happy hunting.. 👍

• Like 1