A Little Read On Pow Camps On Lake Of The Woods

Very interesting.

• Like 1

Interesting topic....Don't be too concerned about your editing it's just a slight learning curve that comes with the territory and gets much easier over time. I myself had a lot of trouble at first as this forum is my first experience with social media....And still learning of course.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Interesting topic....Don't be too concerned about your editing it's just a slight learning curve that comes with the territory and gets much easier over time. I myself had a lot of trouble at first as this forum is my first experience with social media....And still learning of course.

I don't think that I have 30 days on here so not too sure if I can edit my posts yet

• Like 1

serioussam, thanks for posting that info. I had no idea there were POW camps anywhere around up there. I grew up in Mn and my grandfather took me fishing twice out of Kenora. After I retired I started taking my 3 grown sons to Lake Of The Woods and we walleye fish out of Arnesen's on Rocky Point, on the south shore, which is east of Warroad, Mn. Good luck! HH jim tn

• Like 1