New Member From Brisbane

soundfanz

Hi all,

I couldn't find a "new member" forum to introduce myself so hope it's ok to post here. My 17 yr old son and I decided to try metal detecting , and purchased a Minelab X-Terra Pro yesterday. Had a quick Park outing this morning here in Brisbane, and look forward to many more, as well as doing some beach work. 

If I become as hooked as my son, I will end up buying a Detector for myself. Baby steps for a while until we get to work out the nuances of the XT Pro.

Look forward to learning via the forums and experience on the ground.

Cheers

Chris

27 minutes ago, soundfanz said:

Hi all,

I couldn't find a "new member" forum to introduce myself so hope it's ok to post here. My 17 yr old son and I decided to try metal detecting , and purchased a Minelab X-Terra Pro yesterday. Had a quick Park outing this morning here in Brisbane, and look forward to many more, as well as doing some beach work. 

If I become as hooked as my son, I will end up buying a Detector for myself. Baby steps for a while until we get to work out the nuances of the XT Pro.

Look forward to learning via the forums and experience on the ground.

Cheers

Chris

Never thought I would need to quote myself lol. I failed to realize this is an International forum, I am from Brisbane, QLD Australia. 

Welcome to the forum and you are going to find that all your questions can be found on here. There are just a few questions that can never be answered like the winning lottery numbers are going to be, or the meaning of life. You will find that this forum has some of the most knowledgeable people in the world and are happy to help.

Remember there are no stupid questions asked on here, so jump on in do some reading and ask anything you may need help with.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome to you and your son from East Texas.