This Week's Going Great!

Four rings so far this week.. I know it probably doesn't seem like many to some of you but from where I'm sitting four rings is doing mighty fine.. I'm probably jinxing my luck again by showing you the plunder before the week's even finished, but my luck is of the feast or famine variety anyway so it won't make too much difference.. Besides, I've got the feeling that these rings are only the entrée, the main course is still to come.. Can't wait for dessert.. 

All rings were from the same beach, the goldie and plain silver were found wading waist deep whilst the others were in the sand under shady palm trees..    

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Rings have been elusive to me, I don't know why, I have found some beauties that have paid off their founding detector in one hit but they're still very elusive.  Four in a week of non-junkers is more like a year for me 🙂 Well done Erik.  

31 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Four in a week of non-junkers is more like a year for me 🙂

Also found a bit of junk jewellery, although the ear stud and the little Buddha head on the bracelet are silver.. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the huge sapphire, I first thought it must be attached to a ring.. When I picked it up it turned out to be plastic with a metal backing..    

a.JPG

b.JPG

Great week your having and it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Nice Erik! 👍

The heart is inscribed in Italian, it says:

"a child learns when love teaches"