Misadventures In Baja, Nov 2023

Condor

Mr. Condor, Sir;

Your story demonstrates that you are prone to foolhardy, risky, dangerous, outrageous, single mindedness, common sense be damned behavior when you are searching for gold. which means you have outstanding qualifications for a few trips to the Northern Sierras this coming summer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

nice gold Condor, hard work to get it though and a twisted knee, hope it heals quick, great photos and story to go with them, thanks for posting about you trip and adventures

cheers dave

Nice gold, Condor. Sorry you had to suffer the knee injury.

15 hours ago, klunker said:

Mr. Condor, Sir;

Your story demonstrates that you are prone to foolhardy, risky, dangerous, outrageous, single mindedness, common sense be damned behavior when you are searching for gold. which means you have outstanding qualifications for a few trips to the Northern Sierras this coming summer.

Hey Norm,

I have my moments of clarity, digging nails in the Sierra might be safer, but I yearn for the adventure.

• Like 1

Condor

First off , Good job getting yourself out. 👍

A nice hunt for someone with a gimpy knee ! (not bad for someone without it too)

Imagining what you could have found with both legs in gear ?🤔  That will just add  onto  your next trip no doubt.

🖖prospect.

Great to hear your adventure story Steve and glad you were able to find some gold and get back mostly healthy.

Yes, we like minded folks seem to like "scratching the itch" each year for the sole and excitement.  Sure it's dangerous at times, but so is driving to the store these days.  Planning and doing such Adventure trips is what keeps our minds fresh and alive.

You keep at it buddy and sharing those hunts as I always love reading about them.  Lunk and I went into MX a few years back and really enjoyed ourselves.  it would have been much more nice to have an ATV or side by side, but we managed and made memories.  Even found a little gold we did.

Thanks for keeping us entertained and wanting to scratch that itch.  Heck the gold is just a bonus...we know that.