I Discovered An Even Easier Way Of Catching -50 Mesh For My Final Run

dec6b.JPG.c34a22c251fc32b78f13f2022ec743b1.JPG

Here's my set-up tonite. I substituted my blue bucket sluice for the felt, thus adding a third level to my final clean-up system. The bucket sluice was set at 3 degrees, and my whole system  ran  using a 1,100 GPH bilge pump,  variable speed set at 62 (max setting is 100).

dec6.JPG.445d18ad9ef87bac6adf0135de415dfc.JPG

I was surprised at how the bucket sluice retained some of the tiniest specs of gold.

dec6a.JPG.f64c4f4be9f85dcaf3e5373367070a0f.JPG

Here's what the bucket sluice caught.

You are really getting all the gold that you can get from your hard work, and I just wonder just how small can you recover. I have heard from a few people that after running everything so far they would use a electrolysis system to get the super small stuff. Then remove it from the posts they were using, is that possible for you.

Morning John! I just continue to be amazed at your gold recovery. You could probably make some extra money by bagging up some of the NSR gravel and selling it. Cheap of course lol.

Did you ever make a post about how you built the speed controller for the motor?

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

You are really getting all the gold that you can get from your hard work, and I just wonder just how small can you recover. I have heard from a few people that after running everything so far they would use a electrolysis system to get the super small stuff. Then remove it from the posts they were using, is that possible for you.

Electrolyssis mmmmm. That's taking this up to a totally different level. I haven't heard of that. I will research that. I think, at this point, my final concentrates with go through a miller table and blue bowl, back-panned and weighed.  Done! I want to start making coin rings again, another hobby I have.aring.thumb.jpg.6dcde47b315075bb2851afc826ec585a.jpg

2 hours ago, Bedrocker said:

Morning John! I just continue to be amazed at your gold recovery. You could probably make some extra money by bagging up some of the NSR gravel and selling it. Cheap of course lol.

Did you ever make a post about how you built the speed controller for the motor?

I am going to cash in my gold this year. I did make a post earlier this year about that speed controller.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10160371624754476&set=pcb.564350418915544