I Wonder If Nel Coils Is Considering Manufacturing Coils For Garrett's New Anticipated Release?

Nel Coils may have unintentionally set themselves up for their "Storm" line of search coils earlier on. Should they continue to also produce a   compatible coil for Garrett's new anticipated metal detector release, they may have an "ACE" in progress. (pun intended)

april29.thumb.JPG.f598b7eb623ac527c5c0c444a119bde5.JPG

I hope they do, although their coils are still being made, they're extremely difficult to buy at the moment, that's to be expected given the circumstances.  I can't see how that will change in the near future though, I'm just glad I have 3 of their coils as they're going to increasingly get hard to get, I think, pricing went sky high initially, it's settled down a bit now but they're still very expensive compared to their previous pricing.

If they do make "storm" coils, it will be a big boost for the detector, having such a large range of coils available for it, and if Garrett sticks to their no chip methods that increases the chances greatly, the problem being these SMF detectors seem to benefit from having a chip in them, it's not just there for security reasons.

Good question J-E. I'm not versed on such matters but I love their SNAKE COIL that I have used extensively in the past on the A/T GOLD and Max.Also have the ATTACK COIL but oddly enough have never used it.

• Like 1

What good is it for them to make coils if they aren't readily available? Still waiting for Nokta Legend coils to be available over here in the states.