Squeaked One More Relic Hunt In Before Christmas

CPT_GhostLight

Square shanked pipes are not common but diamond shanked pipes are, so take your square band and rotate it 45 degrees and it fits a diamond shanked Bulldog pipe!  That is the style @F350Platinum posted a photo of.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Good dig CPT! You have some very productive sites to hunt.You are the Token killer in my opinion, and I really like that lock plate with the elephant.Those pocket watch backs can occasionally come out of the ground completely saturated with gold gilt.I dug one last year that indeed was, just around that time of evening when it was getting to dark to dig without a light.When It came flying out of the hole I got fooled and went into panic mode for just a second, because it looked enough like a double eagle at first glance to make ones heart pound. 

Thanks, Doc B! I have just recently started finding old tokens and attribute that to just being on locations that have some still to be found and have been incredibly lucky. 😉

If I saw a silver dollar sized gold colored object in the dirt like you did, I'd fall over dead before I could get it out of the hole! 🤣 

9 hours ago, Sinclair said:

Very nice hunt!

The sheer amount of interesting things you find per hunt always amazes me

Thank you, Sinclair, but your finds are always amazing to me! 😎

• Thanks 1