Minelab Customer Care & Repair - New Location & People - It Works

4 hours ago, Keith Leppert said:

Gerry -

All of the warranty repairs are now handled in Chicago…. We will have none of those going forward.  Our focus will be the non-warranty repairs…. Including some models of which are long out of production.   Those probably will not be touched by the new techs in Chicago, but Im not going to speak for them and exactly what they will be able to diagnose.    So yes, we can repair most of the older models in PA, but also some of those are old enough that the parts are not available.   If you have any question if a specific model can be repaired, just ask.

As for other brands,  we could only take care of generic repairs (coil wires, capacitor changes, battery connections, and some switches, etc.) as we don’t stock parts for other brands.   Not opposed to looking at them, but realistically there are other options in some cases that make more sense for the consumer if another service center has the parts available to them.

Hope my rambling makes sense, and that all is well for you.

I gotta admit that I am disappointed that you no longer sell or handle warranty issues for Minelab anymore.