Minelab Customer Care & Repair - New Location & People - It Works

• The title was changed to Minelab Customer Care & Repair - New Location & People - It Works

Good customer service always wins every time in any business...but it does require lots of work and sometimes compassion...there is always room to improve in this department in just about every business as well...handling difficult clients requires special skill and knowledge...there are times the phone connection can be suddenly lost due to poor cell signal...this allows for a cooling off effect to take place before the next client/business interaction....

strick 

• Like 2

Hi Gerry-

Glad to hear the positive review of your interaction with the folks in Aurora.  As for Detector Center, we are not going anywhere…..   we will happily repair any out of warranty detector…. Just give us a call at 814-283-4270 or via the web as usual at www.detectorrepair.com

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Keith Leppert said:

Hi Gerry-

Glad to hear the positive review of your interaction with the folks in Aurora.  As for Detector Center, we are not going anywhere…..   we will happily repair any out of warranty detector…. Just give us a call at 814-283-4270 or via the web as usual at www.detectorrepair.com

Thanks!

Glad to hear that the detector center isn't going anywhere.. as a local I have been there a few times and always have been treated well!

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up. I sent my 6000 to detectorrepair.com, treated me just fine, had no bones to pick at all. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 4:45 PM, Keith Leppert said:

Hi Gerry-

Thanks!

Keith, We appreciate you letting us know there's another option and especially for folks on the East side of US.  I personally know your business service is top notch, very prompt and professional. 

Just so we know, is there any other brands of detectors besides Minelab? Do you work on any older models Minelab USA does not warrant?

• Like 2

Gerry -

All of the warranty repairs are now handled in Chicago…. We will have none of those going forward.  Our focus will be the non-warranty repairs…. Including some models of which are long out of production.   Those probably will not be touched by the new techs in Chicago, but Im not going to speak for them and exactly what they will be able to diagnose.    So yes, we can repair most of the older models in PA, but also some of those are old enough that the parts are not available.   If you have any question if a specific model can be repaired, just ask.

As for other brands,  we could only take care of generic repairs (coil wires, capacitor changes, battery connections, and some switches, etc.) as we don’t stock parts for other brands.   Not opposed to looking at them, but realistically there are other options in some cases that make more sense for the consumer if another service center has the parts available to them.

Hope my rambling makes sense, and that all is well for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, the guys can help you with an Etrac.    If you want to set up a repair on it, go to www.detectorrepair.com and set up a ticket.   🙂

1 hour ago, D&P-OR said:

Keith---Do you repair Etracs?

• Like 1