Jewelry?

Two guys I hunt with have each scored a Cell phone, both flooded wouldn't turn on.    At a kiosk one guy got $75 for his and his buddy just got.        $250 for his .       Kiosk was in Walmart.       I found a few of these in the past and couldn't get a sniff.   The times are a changing.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Two guys I hunt with have each scored a Cell phone, both flooded wouldn't turn on.    At a kiosk one guy got $75 for his and his buddy just got.        $250 for his .       Kiosk was in Walmart.       I found a few of these in the past and couldn't get a sniff.   The times are a changing.

What was the kiosk? I've got a dead iPhone 13.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dancer said:

9 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

What was the kiosk? I've got a dead iPhone 13.

IMG_20240203_055333_763.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Dancer said:

IMG_20240203_055333_763.jpg

Sorry about the blur, but this picture should be helpful.   This machine is in a Walmart.    But probably in other places too.   Guy in the pic is holding his $250

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Sorry about the blur, but this picture should be helpful.   This machine is in a Walmart.    But probably in other places too.   Guy in the pic is holding his $250

Thanks and no problem! Got one nearby. 👍

I'm trying to figure out how the company that owns the kiosk makes money. Smashed, flooded, wrecked phones are accepted? No person on hand to verify phone make, model, condition before dropping it in the slot?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...