Belts

If I may ask? What belt you guys using to hang your stuff on? I still have my old military one I used 35 years ago but  it doesn’t adjust to easy and it’s gotten really stiff,

thanks 

coyote

46 minutes ago, COYOTE said:

If I may ask? What belt you guys using to hang your stuff on? I still have my old military one I used 35 years ago but  it doesn’t adjust to easy and it’s gotten really stiff,

thanks 

coyote

Hello. This is what I use, tactical gear but no specific brand. (except the leather pouch)

IMGP4743.thumb.JPG.4c80650e96674d9bca2e3acb7dc68394.JPG

I picked up a utility belt off of @Doc that works good although I had to get two of them and clip together to make it long enough to fit around my big BUTT LOL then I put a couple of pouches on plus my hand digger sheath and pin pointer

On 2/12/2024 at 11:08 PM, DSMITH said:

I picked up a utility belt off of @Doc that works good although I had to get two of them and clip together to make it long enough to fit around my big BUTT LOL then I put a couple of pouches on plus my hand digger sheath and pin pointer

I never inquire but how big is your waist so I have some idea low large a person one belt will fit.  I thought the belt was pretty generous in terms of adjustment.  Obviously I was wrong.

Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I never inquire but how big is your waist so I have some idea low large a person one belt will fit.  I thought the belt was pretty generous in terms of adjustment.  Obviously I was wrong.

Doc

I will PM you my Size Doc LOL

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Doc

@Doc if you would Double the Length plus maybe 4-6 inches on your current utility belt it would most likely fit a wide variety of body sizes, as your utility belt currently is, I could not get it all the way around me even adjusting the Velcro pieces to make it as long as I could, I still needed another 18-20 inches of length on a single one, but the cost you have on those utility belts is cheap enough that purchasing two and clipping them together is a no brainer at least it was for me  

On 2/14/2024 at 8:38 PM, DSMITH said:

@Doc if you would Double the Length plus maybe 4-6 inches on your current utility belt it would most likely fit a wide variety of body sizes, as your utility belt currently is, I could not get it all the way around me even adjusting the Velcro pieces to make it as long as I could, I still needed another 18-20 inches of length on a single one, but the cost you have on those utility belts is cheap enough that purchasing two and clipping them together is a no brainer at least it was for me  

The average man's waist is 40.2 inches and that is how the belt was designed around that average.  Allowing some leeway for both larger and smaller waists.  However, your waist is over 25% larger than the average and the belt does not have that much adjustment.  I'm glad two belts put together is working for you.

Doc