Welcome To The New AlgoForce Forum!

On 1/25/2024 at 2:48 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

OK, this is very interesting

So many threads about this detector now, it's hard to keep track of them. Does it qualify for its own section yet? Just thought it might help keep all the information easier to find.

1 hour ago, Ndplumr said:

So many threads about this detector now, it's hard to keep track of them. Does it qualify for its own section yet? Just thought it might help keep all the information easier to find.

No it is not hard to track them. They are all tagged, all you have to do is click the tag and you get them all. This is nothing more than new detector excitement and only a handful of threads. I only create new forums in response to sustained interest and having at least 30 threads, which is just enough to fill one page of a subforum. In the long run it takes more than one model, as the Tarsacci forum died out after nine pages due to no new releases. Long story short I am more than happy to start new forums but we are not anywhere near that yet. The main thing needed will be a lot more people here who actually own one.

On 2/6/2024 at 4:34 PM, Ndplumr said:

Been thinking some more about this. I’m convinced this detector is a real winner and that there are going to be lots of owners looking for a forum home. I’m also sure this is not the end but just the beginning for AlgoForce with more models in the future. So I’m going to go ahead and set up a new forum, and move all the existing threads there by the end of the day.