1/3 Gallon Of Super Concentrates Previously Run Twice, Got This Much Gold When Re-ran Down To -50 Mesh.

If you do not resize your super concentrates to a smaller mesh and re-run them a second or third time, you will lose a significant amount of gold. Tonite, I screened my super concentrates from this year down to -50 mesh and ran them down a double clean-up sluice. Now, these superconcentrates were previously run at about 10–20 mesh twice. Tonight would have been the third run. Now, these superconcentrates were by no means from very rich gravel. All my gold-rich gravels are all frozen ice. However, I like to stay in shape, so I will happily dig gravel with about 20 colors or less in a pan. So, if you guesstimate what I pulled out today and multiply it by a year worth of superconcentrates, you have a substantial amount of gold. You could have either thrown away or saved it had you taken the time to rerun your concentrates. The larger pieces of heavies in the sand will knock out the small pieces of gold, and they will fly right off the end of your sluice or highbanker.

march4.JPG.aa829cf2f19d0855526d3692dfac242f.JPG

march.JPG.2e70ce3797341697e9ecb0306e9ae95b.JPG

marchd.jpg.336dda41b6bca64ce00363d43f7d4eb2.jpg

It always amaze me to see what you recover form what you have already ran through a sluice.

How long will it take you to get through all that you have now, and when will you show your totals.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

I’ve always said I don’t care how small it is it’s still gold and you worked hard getting it so why throw it out.

Chuck