Can I Get Some Help Identifying This Civil War Bullet?

The bullet in question is on the far left. Far right is a standard three ringer the one in the middle is a 69 caliber. The rings are way more pronounced and the skirt is very thick. It weighs a full gram more than the 69 caliber.  First one I've ever dug like this any help would be appreciated.

20240412_162541.jpg

20240412_162627.jpg

20240412_162847.jpg

If your weight is in grams,  it appears to be very similar to Mckee & Mason #320-321.   CSA  Austrian, 69cal.

there are several varieties with that thick skirt, slight different weights and lengths, prob. from crude molds.

You might pin it down with a length and dia. measurement.

Looks like an Austrian to me as well. Just an FYI, post weight in grains. Most of us that collect civil war projectiles refer to grains and it helps to ID much quicker. Posting the length and caliber (exact) can help too. It appears to have blemishes on the distal tip and base cavity. M&M lists weights of 812 grains for #320 and 770 grains for #321. Very nice find! 

That would be an extraordinarily heavy bullet at 770+ grains!

On 4/13/2024 at 1:45 PM, L David Keith said:

Looks like an Austrian to me as well. Just an FYI, post weight in grains. Most of us that collect civil war projectiles refer to grains and it helps to ID much quicker. Posting the length and caliber (exact) can help too. It appears to have blemishes on the distal tip and base cavity. M&M lists weights of 812 grains for #320 and 770 grains for #321. Very nice find! 

Thanks for the tip I will remember that