Golden Mask Metal Detector

8 hours ago, mcjtom said:

Has anybody used the Golden Mask brand metal detectors?  I believe the company is from Bulgaria.

https://www.goldenmaskdetectors.com/

Yep I actually own two, The Golden Mask Pro 4 WD and the Golden Mask 7 love both of them, had to order directly from Golden Mask to get both, and yes they are in Bulgaria

The GM 4 WD was the first one I ordered from the time I ordered the 4 WD to the time it was delivered to me was 7 days and that was with a 4 day hold up in Customs in Cincinnati Ohio 

The Golden Mask 7 from the time it was shipped to the day it was delivered to me was 5 days

I could not have asked for a purchase and delivery to go any smoother than those two detectors went

The 4 WD i did get a little nervous when it got hung up in customs in Cincinnati Ohio for 4 days

(was Having visions of the FBI) showing up at my house LOL being as to how it was the first time I had ever placed an order like that with a company I knew nothing about, but I will tell you Golden Mask goes out of their way to try and make the transaction go as smooth as it can go, I would not hesitate in making another purchase directly from Golden Mask Again very good company to deal with, shipping charges are quite high is my only issue with purchasing directly from Golden Mask though

The GM Pro 4 WD is a selectable Single frequency detector that runs 8 and 18 KHz you flip a toggle switch to change frequencies all analog detector 

The GM 7 is also a Selectable Single Frequency Detector that runs 4,14,24 and 44 KHz according to Golden Mask the GM7 is 80% analog and 20% digital, the GM 7 has Park, Field, Beach and Gold modes

I use both the 4 WD and the GM7 and honestly They are both so good that I can not figure out which of the two I like the most