Alright, Alright.. I Love My D2 Again..

• The title was changed to Alright, Alright.. I Love My D2 Again..

@Chase Goldman I know, I know.. that's a huge slice of humble pie! I'll be forever sorry I doubted your wise words..  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am the opposite as i have a love/hate relationship with my Nox,although i have had my Nox for over 4 years and fully accustom with all the settings etc,i still cannot Gel with it,my favourite coil is the Coiltek 10x5,but what swings the Deus totally as my favourite is the lack of weight,as a result of seriously damaging both wrist after coming off a bike at high speed,my wrist just dont allow me the ability to swing anything heavier than a Deus for any length of time,i even use a harness with the 9'' Coil.

Was out yesterday on a Pasture site here in the UK and truly enjoyed using the D2,at least i can still continue detecting.

• Like 8

Nice find and great save on the post, but you missed the back to it so now you have to go and find it.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 4

It's amazing what little targets you can find, good to hear your happy with your gear again, i like the stud, did you have it looked at by your local jeweler? it might be a Garnet, looks cool, real rubies are quite rare i hope yours is! 👍 

• Like 3

Real nice older find. Looks to be older as you say, I found an older ruby ring of the same style setting with a lot of intricate gold filigree with the design you have there. The Deus 2 is a true beast on the small targets. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 10:52 PM, Hardtimehermit said:

real rubies are quite rare i hope yours is! 👍

Yeah, a friend is a retired jeweller and she confirmed it's a ruby.. She also said the setting was an older style but she was unable to accurately date it..  

• Like 7